Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Signal

Yay! I worked on the teaching graphic novel this evening! No drawing, just writing the text in my notebook, but that's a start! It helped to watch a DVD checked out from the library. We watched "Me and You, and Everyone We Know". Liberating!


Okay. That was really yesterday's blog entry. We don't have our own wi-fi yet and are shamelessly using our wonderful next door neighbor's signal. Anyway, whenever there's a thunder-wind storm, the signal goes. And sometimes when it's sunny and windless, the signal goes. So, today I actually sketched another page for the teaching book. My live-in editor, Susan, pointed out to me that I needed another page to precede the blue-line sketch I'd done of me and my second-grade teaching team. Yeah, this means more work for me, but she's right; it works better.



No comments:

Post a Comment