Monday, May 26, 2014

I Love Memory

Continued working on the page from yesterday. Just finished it. Generally, I'm pleased with it (the beeps in the first cell bug me). In the hospital I did a lot of waiting, and fortunately for me and all those around me, I'm a very good waiter. I always bring something to do. So during all the time that I spent in the hospital with Susan, I spent much time sketching hospital clutter or taking photos of it with my phone. Some things I just forced myself to remember. 


And still yet, there were some things, like postures of hospital personnel, I didn't plan on committing to memory, but found that I did anyway. The nurse putting in the IV in this last cell is an example of this. I didn't know that I'd remembered this posture until I'd drawn it and then said to myself, "Ohhh, yeah!"

No comments:

Post a Comment