Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Comfort

Started working on the next page of A Donkey in the Garden. I try to rotate the three books, working one day on Stella, the next on Donkey, and the following day on the teaching graphic novel. Susan and I are in moving mode, so much of the daylight hours is taken up with packing boxes and running errands. I work on the teaching book in natural light, so I haven't been working as steadily on that one. I'm beginning to crave it big time!


The other craving I'm having is comfort reading. Moving is stressful even though I'm retired, so to keep myself sane, I need to engage in some self-soothing in the form of Harry Potter y la piedra filosofal! Yes, I read and reread the Harry Potter series all in Spanish. I didn't pack the first of the series. All is right in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment